The Norwich Bookstore is processing orders for local schools and the college and so still operating...
We will have limited hours to take calls and put books out for pickup. Closed on Saturday & Sunday - no pickups or deliveries
We are very happy to take new orders as long as you understand that it takes longer to receive and process books than it used to. If you have a "cancel by" date, please let us know when you place your order.
We appreciate your support and patience during this challenging time. We'll be getting books out to you as long as feasible, working behind the scenes while the store is dark, and back to open hours as soon as possible. We truly miss the daily interactions we have come to so enjoy...
Take good care of yourselves and each other.
There is no public access to the bookstore until further notice. Only one of us will be at the store weekdays to place orders and arrange for pickup by appointment. We might not be able to immediately answer your calls and emails, but we will get back to you!
To find out if we have a book or to place an order
• Visit norwichbookstore.com
• Email email@example.com
• Call 802-649-1114 (please leave a message - we can retrieve it remotely)
To pay for your order
• Pay on our secure website
• Call with credit card information
• Please do not email credit card information - it may not be secure
• We are not handling cash at this time
To receive your purchase
• Free shipping via USPS on orders over $20
• Call or email to make arrangements for pick up from our porch
• Free delivery to the main entrance at Kendal and other area retirement communities has been suspended to limit their exposure
Schools and other institutions who need to get course books and other materials to students and participants, please call or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We're working to come up with creative solutions to these challenges.