- My Account
- Hours | Contact | Directions
- Bookstore Programs
- The Bookstore Story
- A Bookseller's Blotter
- Bookstore Employment
- Bookstore Scrapbook
- More than books
- The Book Jam Blog
- The Bookstore IS For Sale...
- What to Read Next...
- Graduation Gift Books
- Race Relations...
- Beth's Picks
- Brenna's Picks
- Carin's Picks
- Jennifer's Picks
- Kathryn's Picks
- Lisa C's Picks
- Liza B's Picks
- Penny's Picks
- Sara's Picks
- Susan's Picks
- Pencil Games: Crosswords, Sudoku, Brain Teasers & more!
- 2020-21 Vermont Middle-Grade Children’s Book Award Nominees
- Father's Day
- Mother's Day 2020 Suggestions
- Signed Books
- Signed Books
- Signed book FAQ
- Sarah Stewart Taylor | The Mountains Wild - pre-order & signed copies
- KJ Dell'Antonia | The Chicken Sisters - pre-order & signed copies
- Gretchen Cherington | Poetic License: A Memoir - pre-order signed copies!
- Teresa Lust | A Blissful Feast - signed copies
- Emma Wunsch | Recess Rebels - Miranda & Maude #3 - signed copies!
- Amber Lynn Natusch | Don't Say a Word - signed copies!
- Author Notes
To help us understand the racial conflicts in our world, we have compiled a list of recommended reading. Please let us know of books we should add...
Note: Due to demand, many of these important books are backordered at the publisher. We have LOTS on order and will fill requests as they come in.)
Now more than ever, we all need to find ways to relax so we have compiled a list of suggestions for Summer Reading and Activities for all ages.
Special Note re COVID-19
UPDATED HOURS: The Norwich Bookstore is processing orders for pick up and shipping. We are here Tuesday through Friday, 9 am - 5 pm, Saturday 9 am - 2 pm, and closed on Sunday and Monday.
Please understand that it takes longer to receive and process books than it used to. If you have a "cancel by" date, please let us know when you place your order.
We appreciate your support and patience during this challenging time. We're happy to be working behind the scenes while the store is dark, and look forward to open hours as soon as possible. We truly miss the daily interactions we have come to so enjoy...
Take good care of yourselves and each other.
The bookstore is not yet open for browsing.
To inquire about a book or to place an order
• Visit norwichbookstore.com
• Email firstname.lastname@example.org
• Call 802-649-1114 (please leave a message if necessary - we're probably on the other lines!)
To pay for your order
• Pay on our secure website
• Call with credit card information
• Please do not email credit card information - it may not be secure
• We are not handling cash at this time
To receive your purchase
• Email (or call) to make arrangements for pick up from our porch
• Free shipping via USPS on book orders over $20 - non-book items do not qualify for media mail rates
• Free delivery to the main entrance at Kendal will be in tandam with trips from Dan & Whits
• Delivery to other retirement communities has been suspended for the time being per their request
Schools and other institutions who need to get course books and other materials to students and participants, please call or email email@example.com. We're working to come up with creative solutions to these challenges.