- My Account
- Hours | Contact | Directions
- Bookstore Programs
- The Bookstore Story
- A Bookseller's Blotter
- Bookstore Employment
- Bookstore Scrapbook
- More than books
- The Book Jam Blog
- The Bookstore IS For Sale...
- What to Read Next...
- Books & Calendars for Jewish New Year 2020
- Paperbacks for Summer 2020
- Race Relations...
- Virtual Browsing Book List
- Beth's Picks
- Brenna's Picks
- Carin's Picks
- Jennifer's Picks
- Kathryn's Picks
- Lisa C's Picks
- Liza B's Picks
- Penny's Picks
- Sara's Picks
- Susan's Picks
- Books for Understanding Our World
- Graduation Gift Books
- Pencil Games: Crosswords, Sudoku, Brain Teasers & more!
- 2020-21 Red Clover Award
- 2020-21 Vermont Middle-Grade Children’s Book Award Nominees
- Father's Day
- British Library Crime Classics
- Mother's Day 2020 Suggestions
- Signed Books
- Signed Books
- Signed book FAQ
- Melanie Finn | The Hare - pre-order & signed copies
- Sarah Stewart Taylor | The Mountains Wild - pre-order & signed copies
- KJ Dell'Antonia | The Chicken Sisters - pre-order & signed copies
- Gretchen Cherington | Poetic License: A Memoir - pre-order signed copies!
- Teresa Lust | A Blissful Feast - signed copies
- Emma Wunsch | Recess Rebels - Miranda & Maude #3 - signed copies!
- Amber Lynn Natusch | Don't Say a Word - signed copies!
- Author Notes
You are here
VERY SHORT SCARY TALES TO READ TOGETHER (You Read to Me, I'll Read to You) (Paperback)
Usually Available in 3-7 Days
Do you like your mind all jumpy?
Do you like your skin all bumpy?
If you do, then take a look
At the stories in this book!
Mary Ann Hoberman and Michael Emberley's award-winning picture book featuring scary stories is now available in an affordable paperback edition - just in time for Halloween! With clear, color-coded type and clever illustrations, this fourth You Read to Me, I'll Read to You book uses traditional teaching techniques to invite young children to read along with the text.
With special appeal to School & Library Markets, this new edition is the second paperback in the series, the first of which was a New York Times bestseller.
About the Author
Mary Ann Hoberman is a children's poet and author. The former Children's Poet Laureate, she is also a National Book Award recipient. She has published over forty books for children.