- My Account
- Contact and Hours/ About Us
- Contact us
- For Authors
- Who We Are
- Shop the Bookstore
- Browse Books by Category
- Biography, History, Current Events & Culture
- Children's Board Books & Picture Books
- Children's Chapter Books & Graphic Novels
- Children's Non-fiction & Activities
- Fiction including Mystery & Fantasy
- Health, Psychology & Parenting
- Humor, Reference & Gifts
- Music, Art, Crafts and Design
- Mythology, Religion, Metaphysics & Inspiration
- Poetry, Essays & Bibliophilia
- Science, Nature, Gardening & Cooking
- Travel, Adventure & Sports
- Young Adult Fiction & Non-fiction
- Gift Cards
- Staff Picks
- Featured & Seasonal Lists
- Cards and Gift Wrapping
- Blank Books and Journals
- Toys and Games
- Jigsaw Puzzles
- Literary Gifts and More...
- Browse Books by Category
- Special Programs
- Book Angel Donation
- Registered Reading Groups
- Our Rewards Program
- Happy Birthday Discount Card
- Signed Books
- Signed Books
- Signed book FAQ
- Signed First Editions
- Melanie Finn | The Hare - signed copies
- Sarah Stewart Taylor | A Distant Grave - pre-order & signed copies
- KJ Dell'Antonia | The Chicken Sisters - signed copies
- Gretchen Cherington | Poetic License: A Memoir - signed copies!
- Teresa Lust | A Blissful Feast - signed copies
- Emma Wunsch | Recess Rebels - Miranda & Maude #3 - signed copies!
- Amber Lynn Natusch | Don't Say a Word - signed copies!
- Birthday Book Collection
You are here
Stone Cold (Camel Club Series) (Mass Market)
Usually Available in 3-7 Days
In this #1 New York Times bestseller of conspiracy and murder, the Camel Club faces their greatest threat yet: a casino king and a stone-cold killer who are determined to bury the truth.
Oliver Stone, the leader of the mysterious group that calls itself the Camel Club, is both feared and respected. Keeping a vigilant watch over our leaders in Washington D.C., the club has won over some allies, but it has also made some formidable enemies.
Annabelle Conroy, an honorary member of the Camel Club, is the greatest con artist of her generation. As an old, powerful mark hunts her down and the Camel Club tries to protect her, a new opponent suddenly arises.
One by one, men from Stone's shadowy past turn up dead. Behind this slaughter stands one man: Harry Finn. To almost all who know him, he's a loving father and husband who uses his skills to keep America safe. But Finn is also an unstoppable killer who now sets his lethal bull's-eye on Oliver Stone. And with Harry Finn, Stone may well have met his match.
About the Author
DAVID BALDACCI is a global #1 bestselling author, and one of the world's favorite storytellers. His books are published in over forty-five languages and in more than eighty countries, with 150 million copies sold worldwide. His works have been adapted for both feature film and television. David Baldacci is also the cofounder, along with his wife, of the Wish You Well Foundation, a nonprofit organization dedicated to supporting literacy efforts across America. Still a resident of his native Virginia, he invites you to visit him at DavidBaldacci.com and his foundation at WishYouWellFoundation.org.
"Baldacci does an excellent job of setting the scene and creating complex characters. (A) gripping page turner."—Associated Press
"The action is explosive. Readers will barely have time to catch their breath."—People
"He's hit the jackpot again...Baldacci pushes the pace pedal to the floor and takes the turns on two wheels."—New York Daily News
"Baldacci brings an insider's savvy to his tale."—New York Times Books Review
"The modern-day paladins of the Camel Club are back in their third exciting adventure...Gripping, chilling, and full of surprises, Baldacci's latest reveals the anarchy that lurks under the slick facade of corrupted governments."
—Publisher's Weekly (starred review)
"It's a sign of Baldacci's skills as a storyteller that he brings so many revenge-themed plots together into a single, riveting thriller. In STONE COLD, he ups the ante. Virtually every character, no matter which side of the power divide he occupies, plays both pursuer and pursued at some point in the novel."
—Richmond Times Dispatch
"Baldacci's intricately woven plotlines, well-developed characters, fast-paced action, and surprise ending will leave readers satisfied and wanting more. A sequel worthy of its predecessors; highly recommended for all fiction collections."
—Library Journal (starred review)