- My Account
- Hours | Contact | Directions
- Bookstore Programs
- The Bookstore Story
- A Bookseller's Blotter
- Bookstore Employment
- Bookstore Scrapbook
- More than books
- The Book Jam Blog
- The Bookstore IS For Sale...
- What to Read Next...
- Books & Calendars for Jewish New Year 2020
- Paperbacks for Summer 2020
- Race Relations...
- Virtual Browsing Book List
- Beth's Picks
- Brenna's Picks
- Carin's Picks
- Jennifer's Picks
- Kathryn's Picks
- Lisa C's Picks
- Liza B's Picks
- Penny's Picks
- Sara's Picks
- Susan's Picks
- Books for Understanding Our World
- Graduation Gift Books
- Pencil Games: Crosswords, Sudoku, Brain Teasers & more!
- 2020-21 Red Clover Award
- 2020-21 Vermont Middle-Grade Children’s Book Award Nominees
- Father's Day
- British Library Crime Classics
- Mother's Day 2020 Suggestions
- Signed Books
- Signed Books
- Signed book FAQ
- Melanie Finn | The Hare - pre-order & signed copies
- Sarah Stewart Taylor | The Mountains Wild - pre-order & signed copies
- KJ Dell'Antonia | The Chicken Sisters - pre-order & signed copies
- Gretchen Cherington | Poetic License: A Memoir - pre-order signed copies!
- Teresa Lust | A Blissful Feast - signed copies
- Emma Wunsch | Recess Rebels - Miranda & Maude #3 - signed copies!
- Amber Lynn Natusch | Don't Say a Word - signed copies!
- Author Notes
You are here
The Night Before College (Hardcover)
Hard to Find (may be out of print - email to check availability)
Just the thing to tuck into a teen's stocking (or maybe shower caddy). --Publishers Weekly
Sonya Sones, author of YA novel What My Mother Doesn't Know, has written a nifty, witty take-off of The Night Before Christmas with her daughter Ava Tramer, a recent Harvard grad. This small-format jacketed hardcover takes a look back at all the stops on the route to college--touring campuses, prepping for SATs, writing the dreaded essay, getting the thumbs-up-or-down news, and finally, at long last, packing and setting off for the next chapter. A perfect gift for the college bound.
About the Author
Sonya Sones (www.sonyasones.com) has written five novels in verse for young adults, including the award-winning What My Mother Doesn't Know and, most recently, To Be Perfectly Honest (A Novel Based on an Untrue Story). Ava Tramer works in Hollywood. Her TV credits include The Office, The Mindy Project, and Hello Ladies. Both Soyna and Ava live in Los Angeles, California. Ava Tramer is Sonya Sones' daughter and co-author of The Night Before College.