- My Account
- Contact and Hours/ About Us
- Contact us
- For Authors
- Who We Are
- Shop the Bookstore
- Browse Books by Category
- Biography, History, Current Events & Culture
- Children's Board Books & Picture Books
- Children's Chapter Books & Graphic Novels
- Children's Non-fiction & Activities
- Fiction including Mystery & Fantasy
- Health, Psychology & Parenting
- Humor, Reference & Gifts
- Music, Art, Crafts and Design
- Mythology, Religion, Metaphysics & Inspiration
- Poetry, Essays & Bibliophilia
- Science, Nature, Gardening & Cooking
- Travel, Adventure & Sports
- Young Adult Fiction & Non-fiction
- Gift Cards
- Staff Picks
- Featured & Seasonal Lists
- Cards and Gift Wrapping
- Blank Books and Journals
- Toys and Games
- Jigsaw Puzzles
- Literary Gifts and More...
- Browse Books by Category
- Special Programs
- Book Angel Donation
- Registered Reading Groups
- Our Rewards Program
- Happy Birthday Discount Card
- Signed Books
- Signed Books
- Signed book FAQ
- Signed First Editions
- Melanie Finn | The Hare - pre-order & signed copies
- Sarah Stewart Taylor | The Mountains Wild - pre-order & signed copies
- KJ Dell'Antonia | The Chicken Sisters - pre-order & signed copies
- Gretchen Cherington | Poetic License: A Memoir - pre-order signed copies!
- Teresa Lust | A Blissful Feast - signed copies
- Emma Wunsch | Recess Rebels - Miranda & Maude #3 - signed copies!
- Amber Lynn Natusch | Don't Say a Word - signed copies!
- Birthday Book Collection
You are here
The Inheritance Cycle 4-Book Trade Paperback Boxed Set: Eragon; Eldest; Brisingr; Inheritance (Paperback)
Usually Available in 3-7 Days
Other Books in Series
Experience the international fantasy sensation that is the Inheritance Cycle with this complete collection of the New York Times bestselling series!
One boy, one dragon, and a world of adventure come together in this four-book boxed set collection that makes a perfect gift for fantasy fans.
Fifteen-year-old Eragon believes that he is merely a poor farm boy—until his destiny as a Dragon Rider is revealed. Eragon is soon swept into a dangerous tapestry of magic, glory, and power. Now his choices could save—or destroy—the Empire.
Eragon must travel to Ellésmera, land of the elves, for further training in the skills of the Dragon Rider: magic and swordsmanship. But chaos and betrayal plague him at every turn, and nothing is what it seems. Before long, Eragon doesn’t know whom he can trust.
There is more adventure at hand for the Rider and his dragon, as Eragon finds himself bound by a tangle of promises he may not be able to keep.When unrest claims the rebels and danger strikes from every corner, Eragon must make choices that may lead to unimagined sacrifice.
Long months of training and battle have brought victories and hope, but they have also brought heartbreaking loss. Eragon and Saphira have come further than anyone dared to hope. But can they topple the evil king and restore justice to Alagaësia? And if so, at what cost?
The boxed set features interlocking art that reveals an image across the spines of all four books! And don’t miss the most recent book set in Eragon's world, The Fork, the Witch, and the Worm: Tales from Alagaësia!
"Christopher Paolini is a true rarity." --The Washington Post
About the Author
Christopher Paolini's abiding love of fantasy inspired him to write the Inheritance Cycle, which quickly became an internationally bestselling series. He began the first draft of the introductory book in the series, Eragon, at age fifteen. Christopher draws inspiration for the world of Eragon and his dragon, Saphira, from the natural beauty that surrounds his home in Montana: the tumultuous weather, the roaring Yellowstone River, and the soaring Beartooth Mountains. Find out more about Christopher and the Inheritance Cycle at paolini.net.
Praise for The Inheritance Cycle:
A #1 New York Times Bestseller
A #1 Publishers Weekly Bestseller
A #1 USA Today Bestseller
A Wall Street Journal Bestseller
"An authentic work of great talent." –New York Times Book Review
“The new ‘It’ book of children’s lit.” –U.S. News & World Report
"Paolini is a spellbinding fantasy writer." –The Boston Globe
"A breathtaking and unheard of success." –USA Today
“Christopher Paolini make[s] literary magic.” –People
“Unusual, powerful, fresh, and fluid.” –Booklist, Starred
“Will appeal to legions of readers who have been captivated by the Lord of the Rings trilogy.” –School Library Journal