- My Account
- Hours | Contact | Directions
- Bookstore Programs
- The Bookstore Story
- What to Read Next...
- Signed Books
- Signed Books
- Signed book FAQ
- Teresa Lust | A Blissful Feast - pre-order and signed copies
- Sarah Stewart Taylor | The Mountains Wild - pre-order & signed copies
- Gretchen Cherington | Poetic License: A Memoir - Pre-order signed copies!
- Emma Wunsch | Recess Rebels - Miranda & Maude #3 - signed copies!
- Amber Lynn Natusch | Don't Say a Word - signed copies!
- Author Notes
You are here
Hard to Find (call or email to check availability)
From master storyteller Stephen King comes his classic #1 New York Times bestseller
Can an entire city be haunted? The Losers Club of 1958 seems to think so. After all, when they were teenagers back then, these seven friends who called the small New England metropolis of Derry their home had first-hand experience with what made this place so horribly different. Every twenty-seven years, something that has existed here for a very long time comes back to terrorize Derry, lurking in the city storm drains and sewers, taking the shape of every nightmare and deepest dread. And yet, time passed and the children grew up, moved away...the horror of what they all experienced buried deep, wrapped in forgetfulness. Now nearly thirty years later, they re all being called back to Derry for a final life-or-death confrontation with a primordial evil that stirs and coils in the sullen depths of their memories. For the Losers Club and the thing known only as It have some unfinished business with each other .