- My Account
- Hours | Contact | Directions
- Bookstore Programs
- The Bookstore Story
- What to Read Next...
- Signed Books
- Signed Books
- Signed book FAQ
- Sarah Stewart Taylor | The Mountains Wild - pre-order & signed copies
- KJ Dell'Antonia | The Chicken Sisters - pre-order & signed copies
- Gretchen Cherington | Poetic License: A Memoir - pre-order signed copies!
- Teresa Lust | A Blissful Feast - signed copies
- Emma Wunsch | Recess Rebels - Miranda & Maude #3 - signed copies!
- Amber Lynn Natusch | Don't Say a Word - signed copies!
- Author Notes
You are here
Timmy Failure: Mistakes Were Made: Limited Edition (Hardcover)
Special Order (call or email to check availability)
Spring '13 Kids List
“I loved Timmy Failure. Pastis employs his signature wit and off-beat humor in telling Timmy's gumshoe adventures, but discerning readers will discover a realistic story underneath the jests, as this loveable and well-meaning underdog messes up, and then messes up some more. Timmy's not always the sharpest knife in the drawer, but he does have the advantage of being the only P.I. in town who has a ravenous polar bear for a sidekick. Move over, Wimpy Kid, there's a bigger Failure in town.”
— Robert McDonald, The Book Stall At Chestnut, Winnetka, IL
Make no mistake! Get your hands on this special limited edition tailored to the Timmy Failure elite (you know who you are).
Eleven-year-old Timmy Failure is the clueless, comically self-confident CEO of the best detective agency in town, perhaps even the nation. And his debut adventure, created by New York Times best-selling cartoonist Stephan Pastis, deserves nothing less than deluxe treatment. Among this classy offering’s special features:
- Clothlike case cover with metal insert of Timmy
- Signed and numbered limited-edition book
- Mini “file” folder containing a five-by-seven-inch frameable print
- Beautifully designed slipcase with magnetic closure
Only 500 produced.
About the Author
Stephen Pastis is the creator of Pearls Before Swine, an acclaimed comic strip that appears in more than six hundred newspapers and boasts a devoted following. His 2011 compilation Larry in Wonderland debuted at number one on the New York Times bestseller list for paperback graphic novels. Timmy Failure: Mistakes Were Made is his first book for young readers. Stephan Pastis lives in Northern California.