- My Account
- Hours | Contact | Directions
- Bookstore Programs
- The Bookstore Story
- A Bookseller's Blotter
- Bookstore Employment
- Bookstore Scrapbook
- More than books
- The Book Jam Blog
- The Bookstore IS For Sale...
- What to Read Next...
- Graduation Gift Books
- Race Relations...
- Beth's Picks
- Brenna's Picks
- Carin's Picks
- Jennifer's Picks
- Kathryn's Picks
- Lisa C's Picks
- Liza B's Picks
- Penny's Picks
- Sara's Picks
- Susan's Picks
- Pencil Games: Crosswords, Sudoku, Brain Teasers & more!
- 2020-21 Vermont Middle-Grade Children’s Book Award Nominees
- Father's Day
- Mother's Day 2020 Suggestions
- Signed Books
- Signed Books
- Signed book FAQ
- Sarah Stewart Taylor | The Mountains Wild - pre-order & signed copies
- KJ Dell'Antonia | The Chicken Sisters - pre-order & signed copies
- Gretchen Cherington | Poetic License: A Memoir - pre-order signed copies!
- Teresa Lust | A Blissful Feast - signed copies
- Emma Wunsch | Recess Rebels - Miranda & Maude #3 - signed copies!
- Amber Lynn Natusch | Don't Say a Word - signed copies!
- Author Notes
You are here
Timmy Failure: Sanitized for Your Protection (Hardcover)
Usually Available in 3-7 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 4 in the Timmy Failure series.
- #1: Timmy Failure: Mistakes Were Made (Hardcover): $14.99
- #2: Timmy Failure: Now Look What You've Done (Hardcover): $15.99
- #3: Timmy Failure: We Meet Again (Hardcover): $14.99
- #5: Timmy Failure: The Book You're Not Supposed to Have (Hardcover): $15.99
- #6: Timmy Failure: The Cat Stole My Pants (Hardcover): $14.99
- #7: Timmy Failure: It's the End When I Say It's the End (Hardcover): $14.99
Some surprising news sends Timmy Failure on a hilarious caper as the New York Times best-selling series continues.
Behold! You are all about to be witnesses to greatness.
In this fourth volume of Timmy Failure’s memoirs, Timmy is forced to hit the road in a cross-country trip that includes Timmy’s mom, Total the polar bear, Doorman Dave, and smells-like-a-tangerine criminal mastermind Molly Moskins. It’s a world gone mad, where good becomes bad, and Timmy Failure is a condemned man.
Someone call the authorities. . . .
About the Author
Stephan Pastis is the creator of the New York Times bestseller Timmy Failure: Mistakes Were Made and its three sequels, as well as the acclaimed comic strip Pearls Before Swine. He lives in northern California.
Cartoonist Pastis brings his intelligent yet clueless, arrogantly overconfident detective back for a fourth nonsensical (and nonexistent) case...Nevertheless, for fans of the bestselling series, this one's more of the same. Abundantly illustrated fun for readers too intelligent for the Wimpy Kid.
At times laugh-out-loud funny, then disarmingly sweet, Timmy’s brand of failure continues to succeed with style.