- My Account
- Hours | Contact | Directions
- Bookstore Programs
- The Bookstore Story
- What to Read Next...
- Signed Books
- Signed Books
- Signed book FAQ
- Teresa Lust | A Blissful Feast - pre-order and signed copies
- Sarah Stewart Taylor | The Mountains Wild - pre-order & signed copies
- Gretchen Cherington | Poetic License: A Memoir - pre-order signed copies!
- Emma Wunsch | Recess Rebels - Miranda & Maude #3 - signed copies!
- Amber Lynn Natusch | Don't Say a Word - signed copies!
- Author Notes
You are here
The Wisdom Way of Knowing: Reclaiming an Ancient Tradition to Awaken the Heart (Hardcover)
Usually Available in 1-5 Days
"Drawing on resources as diverse as Sufism, Benedictine Monasticism, the Gurdjieff Work, and the string theory of modern physics, Cynthia Bourgeault has crafted her own unique vision of the Wisdom way in this very accessible book, nicely balanced between concept and practice."
--Gerald May, senior fellow, Shalem Institute, and author, Addiction and Grace and Will and Spirit
"The spiritual wisdom and practical suggestions in this lively and beautiful book will be helpful to many who find themselves setting out on the interior journey."
--Bruno Barnhart, a Camaldolese monk and author, Second Simplicity: The Inner Shape of Christianity
"Cynthia Bourgeault's book is a valuable contribution to the much-needed reawakening of spiritual practice within a Christian context. Her sincerity, good sense, metaphysical depth, and broad experience make her a source to be trusted."
--Kabir Helminski, Sufi Shaikh, the Threshold Society
About the Author
The Author Cynthia Bourgeault is an Episcopal priest, writer, and retreat leader. She is presently director of the Contemplative Society in Victoria, British Columbia.