- My Account
- Contact and Hours/ About Us
- Contact us
- For Authors
- Who We Are
- Shop the Bookstore
- Browse Books by Category
- Biography, History, Current Events & Culture
- Children's Board Books & Picture Books
- Children's Chapter Books & Graphic Novels
- Children's Non-fiction & Activities
- Fiction including Mystery & Fantasy
- Health, Psychology & Parenting
- Humor, Reference & Gifts
- Music, Art, Crafts and Design
- Mythology, Religion, Metaphysics & Inspiration
- Poetry, Essays & Bibliophilia
- Science, Nature, Gardening & Cooking
- Travel, Adventure & Sports
- Young Adult Fiction & Non-fiction
- Gift Cards
- Staff Picks
- Featured & Seasonal Lists
- Cards and Gift Wrapping
- Blank Books and Journals
- Toys and Games
- Jigsaw Puzzles
- Literary Gifts and More...
- Browse Books by Category
- Special Programs
- Book Angel Donation
- Registered Reading Groups
- Our Rewards Program
- Happy Birthday Discount Card
- Signed Books
- Signed Books
- Signed book FAQ
- Signed First Editions
- Melanie Finn | The Hare - pre-order & signed copies
- Sarah Stewart Taylor | The Mountains Wild - pre-order & signed copies
- KJ Dell'Antonia | The Chicken Sisters - pre-order & signed copies
- Gretchen Cherington | Poetic License: A Memoir - pre-order signed copies!
- Teresa Lust | A Blissful Feast - signed copies
- Emma Wunsch | Recess Rebels - Miranda & Maude #3 - signed copies!
- Amber Lynn Natusch | Don't Say a Word - signed copies!
- Birthday Book Collection
You are here
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Paperback)
On Our Shelves Now (email to confirm availability)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the Harry Potter series.
- #1: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Paperback): $12.99
- #2: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Paperback): $12.99
- #3: Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (Paperback): $12.99
- #4: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Paperback): $14.99
- #6: Harry Potter And The Half-Blood Prince (Paperback): $12.99
- #7: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Paperback): $14.99
A special new edition in celebration of the 20th anniversary of the publication of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, with a stunning new cover illustration by Caldecott Medalist Brian Selznick. There is a door at the end of a silent corridor. And it's haunting Harry Potter's dreams. Why else would he be waking in the middle of the night, screaming in terror?It's not just the upcoming O.W.L. exams; a new teacher with a personality like poisoned honey; a venomous, disgruntled house-elf; or even the growing threat of He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named. Now Harry Potter is faced with the unreliability of the very government of the magical world and the impotence of the authorities at Hogwarts.Despite this (or perhaps because of it), he finds depth and strength in his friends, beyond what even he knew; boundless loyalty; and unbearable sacrifice.
About the Author
J.K. Rowling is the author of the record-breaking, multi-award-winning Harry Potter novels. Loved by fans around the world, the series has sold over 450 million copies, been translated into 80 languages, and made into eight blockbuster films. She has written three companion volumes in aid of charity: Quidditch Through the Ages and Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (in aid of Comic Relief and Lumos), and The Tales of Beedle the Bard (in aid of Lumos), as well as a screenplay inspired by Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them, which marked the start of a five-film series to be written by the author. She has also collaborated on a stage play, Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Parts One and Two, which opened in London’s West End in the summer of 2016. In 2012 J.K. Rowling’s digital company Pottermore was launched, where fans can enjoy news, features, and articles, as well as original content from J.K. Rowling. J.K. Rowling is also the author of The Casual Vacancy, a novel for adult readers, and the Strike crime series, written under the pseudonym Robert Galbraith. She has received many awards and honors, including an OBE and Companion of Honour, France’s Légion d’honneur, and the Hans Christian Andersen Award.
Brian Selznick’s books have garnered countless accolades worldwide, and have been translated into more than 35 languages. He is the Caldecott Medal-winning creator of the #1 New York Times bestsellers The Invention of Hugo Cabret, adapted into Martin Scorsese’s Oscar-winning movie Hugo; and Wonderstruck, adapted by celebrated filmmaker Todd Haynes, with a screenplay by Selznick; as well as The Marvels and Baby Monkey, Private Eye (co-written with Dr. David Serlin). Selznick divides his time between Brooklyn, New York, and San Diego, California.
Mary GrandPré has illustrated more than twenty beautiful books, including The Noisy Paint Box by Barb Rosenstock, which received a Caldecott Honor; Cleonardo, the Little Inventor, of which she is also the author; and the original American editions of all seven Harry Potter novels. Her work has also appeared in the New Yorker, the Atlantic Monthly, and the Wall Street Journal, and her paintings and pastels have been shown in galleries across the United States. Ms. GrandPré lives in Sarasota, Florida, with her family.