- My Account
- Hours | Contact | Directions
- Bookstore Programs
- The Bookstore Story
- A Bookseller's Blotter
- Bookstore Employment
- Bookstore Scrapbook
- More than books
- The Book Jam Blog
- The Bookstore IS For Sale...
- What to Read Next...
- Books & Calendars for Jewish New Year 2020
- Paperbacks for Summer 2020
- Race Relations...
- Beth's Picks
- Brenna's Picks
- Carin's Picks
- Jennifer's Picks
- Kathryn's Picks
- Lisa C's Picks
- Liza B's Picks
- Penny's Picks
- Sara's Picks
- Susan's Picks
- Books for Understanding Our World
- Graduation Gift Books
- Pencil Games: Crosswords, Sudoku, Brain Teasers & more!
- 2020-21 Red Clover Award
- 2020-21 Vermont Middle-Grade Children’s Book Award Nominees
- Father's Day
- British Library Crime Classics
- Mother's Day 2020 Suggestions
- Signed Books
- Signed Books
- Signed book FAQ
- Melanie Finn | The Hare - pre-order & signed copies
- Sarah Stewart Taylor | The Mountains Wild - pre-order & signed copies
- KJ Dell'Antonia | The Chicken Sisters - pre-order & signed copies
- Gretchen Cherington | Poetic License: A Memoir - pre-order signed copies!
- Teresa Lust | A Blissful Feast - signed copies
- Emma Wunsch | Recess Rebels - Miranda & Maude #3 - signed copies!
- Amber Lynn Natusch | Don't Say a Word - signed copies!
- Author Notes
You are here
Emma on Thin Icing (Cupcake Diaries #3) (Paperback)
Usually Available in 3-7 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 3 in the Cupcake Diaries series.
- #1: Katie and the Cupcake Cure (Cupcake Diaries #1) (Paperback): $6.99
- #2: Mia in the Mix (Cupcake Diaries #2) (Paperback): $6.99
- #4: Alexis and the Perfect Recipe (Cupcake Diaries #4) (Paperback): $6.99
- #5: Katie, Batter Up! (Cupcake Diaries #5) (Paperback): $6.99
- #6: Mia's Baker's Dozen (Cupcake Diaries #6) (Paperback): $6.99
- #7: Emma All Stirred Up! (Cupcake Diaries #7) (Paperback): $6.99
- #8: Alexis Cool as a Cupcake (Cupcake Diaries #8) (Paperback): $6.99
- #9: Katie and the Cupcake War (Cupcake Diaries #9) (Paperback): $6.99
- #10: Mia's Boiling Point (Cupcake Diaries #10) (Paperback): $6.99
- #11: Emma, Smile and Say "Cupcake!" (Prebound): Email or call for price
- #12: Alexis Gets Frosted (Cupcake Diaries #12) (Paperback): $6.99
- #13: Katie's New Recipe (Cupcake Diaries #13) (Paperback): $6.99
- #14: Mia a Matter of Taste (Cupcake Diaries #14) (Paperback): $6.99
- #15: Emma Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice (Cupcake Diaries #15) (Paperback): $6.99
- #16: Alexis and the Missing Ingredient (Cupcake Diaries #16) (Paperback): $6.99
- #17: Katie Sprinkles & Surprises (Cupcake Diaries #17) (Paperback): $6.99
- #18: Mia Fashion Plates and Cupcakes (Cupcake Diaries #18) (Paperback): $6.99
- #19: Emma: Lights! Camera! Cupcakes! (Cupcake Diaries #19) (Paperback): $6.99
- #20: Alexis the Icing on the Cupcake (Cupcake Diaries #20) (Paperback): $6.99
- #21: Katie Starting from Scratch (Cupcake Diaries #21) (Paperback): $5.99
- #22: Mia's Recipe for Disaster (Cupcake Diaries #22) (Paperback): $6.99
- #23: Emma's Not-So-Sweet Dilemma (Cupcake Diaries #23) (Paperback): $6.99
- #24: Alexis's Cupcake Cupid (Cupcake Diaries #24) (Paperback): $6.99
- #25: Katie Sprinkled Secrets (Cupcake Diaries #25) (Paperback): $6.99
- #26: Mia the Way the Cupcake Crumbles (Cupcake Diaries #26) (Paperback): $6.99
- #27: Emma Raining Cats and Dogs . . . and Cupcakes! (Cupcake Diaries #27) (Paperback): $6.99
- #28: Alexis Cupcake Crush (Cupcake Diaries #28) (Paperback): $6.99
- #29: Katie Just Desserts (Cupcake Diaries #29) (Paperback): $6.99
- #30: Mia Measures Up (Cupcake Diaries #30) (Paperback): $6.99
- #31: Emma Catwalks and Cupcakes! (Cupcake Diaries #31) (Paperback): $6.99
- #32: Alexis's Half-Baked Idea (Cupcake Diaries #32) (Paperback): $6.99
- #33: Katie Cupcakes and Wedding Bells (Cupcake Diaries #33) (Paperback): $6.99
When Mia asks the girls in the club to be junior bridesmaids in her mother's wedding, everyone is superexcited about the idea...especially when they find the perfect dress for the occasion! It's Emma's dream dress, except it's a little more than she expected. And with her mom now out of a job (she's been put on furlough at the library) there's not a lot of room at the Taylor's house for extras. But not wanting to disappoint her friends, Emma decides to take on a few more jobs and chores around the house to help cover the cost. Between babysitting her bratty brother, a dog-walking business, flute practice, the Cupcake Club--and oh yeah, being a typical tween girl--Emma may have bitten off more than she can chew. Can she handle it all?
About the Author
From cupcakes to ice cream and donuts! Having written over thirty books about middle school girls and cupcakes and ice cream, Coco Simon decided it was time for a change; so she’s switched her focus to her third favorite sweet treat: donuts! When she’s not daydreaming about yummy snacks, Coco edits children’s books and has written close to one hundred books for children, tweens, and young adults, which is a lot less than the number of cupcakes, ice cream cones, and donuts she’s eaten. She is the author of the Cupcake Diaries, the Sprinkle Sundays, and the Donut Dreams series.