- My Account
- Contact and Hours/ About Us
- Contact us
- For Authors
- Who We Are
- Shop the Bookstore
- Advent Calendars
- Gift Cards
- Staff Picks
- Featured Lists
- Virtual Browsing Book List
- Thanksgiving Books
- Holiday Suggestions from Norwich Bookstore 2020
- Winter Holidays 2020
- Pages in the (Virtual) Pub 2020
- Race Relations...
- On Inclusion... for young readers
- Books for Understanding Our World
- Award Winners
- British Library Crime Classics
- Preorder Now!
- What to Read Next...
- Cards and Gift Wrapping
- Blank Books and Journals
- Toys and Games
- Jigsaw Puzzles
- Literary Gifts and More...
- Special Programs
- Book Angel Donation
- Registered Reading Groups
- Our Rewards Program
- Happy Birthday Discount Card
- Signed Books
- Signed Books
- Signed book FAQ
- Signed First Editions
- Melanie Finn | The Hare - pre-order & signed copies
- Sarah Stewart Taylor | The Mountains Wild - pre-order & signed copies
- KJ Dell'Antonia | The Chicken Sisters - pre-order & signed copies
- Gretchen Cherington | Poetic License: A Memoir - pre-order signed copies!
- Teresa Lust | A Blissful Feast - signed copies
- Emma Wunsch | Recess Rebels - Miranda & Maude #3 - signed copies!
- Amber Lynn Natusch | Don't Say a Word - signed copies!
- Birthday Book Collection
You are here
Alexis Cool as a Cupcake (Cupcake Diaries #8) (Hardcover)
Special Order (email to check availability)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 8 in the Cupcake Diaries series.
- #1: Katie and the Cupcake Cure (Cupcake Diaries #1) (Hardcover): $17.99
- #2: Mia in the Mix (Cupcake Diaries #2) (Hardcover): $17.99
- #3: Emma on Thin Icing (Cupcake Diaries #3) (Paperback): $6.99
- #4: Alexis and the Perfect Recipe (Cupcake Diaries #4) (Hardcover): $15.99
- #5: Katie, Batter Up! (Cupcake Diaries #5) (Hardcover): $17.99
- #6: Mia's Baker's Dozen (Cupcake Diaries #6) (Hardcover): $17.99
- #7: Emma All Stirred Up! (Cupcake Diaries #7) (Paperback): $6.99
- #9: Katie and the Cupcake War (Cupcake Diaries #9) (Hardcover): $17.99
- #10: Mia's Boiling Point (Cupcake Diaries #10) (Paperback): $6.99
- #11: Emma, Smile and Say "Cupcake!" (Cupcake Diaries #11) (Paperback): $6.99
- #12: Alexis Gets Frosted (Cupcake Diaries #12) (Paperback): $6.99
- #13: Katie's New Recipe (Cupcake Diaries #13) (Hardcover): $17.99
- #14: Mia a Matter of Taste (Cupcake Diaries #14) (Hardcover): $15.99
- #15: Emma Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice (Cupcake Diaries #15) (Paperback): $6.99
- #16: Alexis and the Missing Ingredient (Cupcake Diaries #16) (Hardcover): $17.99
- #17: Katie Sprinkles & Surprises (Cupcake Diaries #17) (Hardcover): $18.99
- #18: Mia Fashion Plates and Cupcakes (Cupcake Diaries #18) (Paperback): $6.99
- #19: Emma: Lights! Camera! Cupcakes! (Cupcake Diaries #19) (Paperback): $6.99
- #20: Alexis the Icing on the Cupcake (Cupcake Diaries #20) (Paperback): $6.99
- #21: Katie Starting from Scratch (Cupcake Diaries #21) (Hardcover): $17.99
- #22: Mia's Recipe for Disaster (Cupcake Diaries #22) (Paperback): $6.99
- #23: Emma's Not-So-Sweet Dilemma (Cupcake Diaries #23) (Hardcover): $17.99
- #24: Alexis's Cupcake Cupid (Cupcake Diaries #24) (Hardcover): $17.99
- #25: Katie Sprinkled Secrets (Cupcake Diaries #25) (Hardcover): $17.99
- #26: Mia the Way the Cupcake Crumbles (Cupcake Diaries #26) (Paperback): $6.99
- #27: Emma Raining Cats and Dogs . . . and Cupcakes! (Cupcake Diaries #27) (Paperback): $6.99
- #28: Alexis Cupcake Crush (Cupcake Diaries #28) (Hardcover): $17.99
- #29: Katie Just Desserts (Cupcake Diaries #29) (Paperback): $6.99
- #30: Mia Measures Up (Cupcake Diaries #30) (Hardcover): $17.99
- #31: Emma Catwalks and Cupcakes! (Cupcake Diaries #31) (Paperback): $6.99
- #32: Alexis's Half-Baked Idea (Cupcake Diaries #32) (Hardcover): $17.99
- #33: Katie Cupcakes and Wedding Bells (Cupcake Diaries #33) (Hardcover): $17.99
- #34: Mia's Sweet Surprises (Cupcake Diaries #34) (Paperback): $6.99
The Cupcake Club learns that good leadership is a huge part of running a successful business—and friendship is the icing on the cake!
Alexis is the clear leader of the Cupcake Club: She’s organized, punctual, and happy to take on the stuff like scheduling, budgets, invoicing, and the things that the other girls don’t really want to do. In other words, the “unfun” things. But one day Alexis feels particularly unappreciated and informs the Cupcake Club that she is no longer in charge! After deadlines get missed and supplies aren’t bought, the girls realize they definitely need a leader. And Alexis realizes being the leader is kind of cool; as long as you know how to ask for help when you need it!
About the Author
From cupcakes to ice cream and donuts! Having written over thirty books about middle school girls and cupcakes and ice cream, Coco Simon decided it was time for a change; so she’s switched her focus to her third favorite sweet treat: donuts! When she’s not daydreaming about yummy snacks, Coco edits children’s books and has written close to one hundred books for children, tweens, and young adults, which is a lot less than the number of cupcakes, ice cream cones, and donuts she’s eaten. She is the author of the Cupcake Diaries, the Sprinkle Sundays, and the Donut Dreams series.