- My Account
- Hours | Contact | Directions
- Bookstore Programs
- The Bookstore Story
- What to Read Next...
- Signed Books
- Signed Books
- Signed book FAQ
- Sarah Stewart Taylor | The Mountains Wild - pre-order & signed copies
- KJ Dell'Antonia | The Chicken Sisters - pre-order & signed copies
- Gretchen Cherington | Poetic License: A Memoir - pre-order signed copies!
- Teresa Lust | A Blissful Feast - signed copies
- Emma Wunsch | Recess Rebels - Miranda & Maude #3 - signed copies!
- Amber Lynn Natusch | Don't Say a Word - signed copies!
- Author Notes
You are here
Who What Where? (Hardcover)
Usually Available in 1-5 Days
In this charming follow-up to 2015's hit Who Done It?, each page asks the reader a question about the lineup of characters featured on the spread. Sharp eyes and keen observation are necessary. There's only one right answer, and it's not always easy! Kids will love learning early concepts like expressions and positions as a natural consequence of their hunt for clues in the details of the lineup. It's a book for all audiences: the seek-and-find call to action of every page makes Who What Where? a wonderful lap or parent read, while the whimsical art, distinctive horizontal format, and hip exposed board ensures this book will be equally appealing as coffee table décor.
About the Author
Olivier Tallec graduated from the école Supérieure des Arts Appliqués Duperré in Paris. His work has appeared in many newspapers and magazines, and he has illustrated more than 60 books for children. He lives in Paris.
"There's plenty to talk about and enjoy in these quirky vignettes."-Publishers Weekly
«"Fresh, imaginative fun, with a formula that begs to be repeated again."-Booklist, starred review