- My Account
- Hours | Contact | Directions
- Bookstore Programs
- The Bookstore Story
- A Bookseller's Blotter
- Bookstore Employment
- Bookstore Scrapbook
- More than books
- The Book Jam Blog
- The Bookstore IS For Sale...
- What to Read Next...
- August 2020 Birthday Sale
- Paperbacks for Summer 2020
- Race Relations...
- Beth's Picks
- Brenna's Picks
- Carin's Picks
- Jennifer's Picks
- Kathryn's Picks
- Lisa C's Picks
- Liza B's Picks
- Penny's Picks
- Sara's Picks
- Susan's Picks
- Graduation Gift Books
- Pencil Games: Crosswords, Sudoku, Brain Teasers & more!
- 2020-21 Vermont Middle-Grade Children’s Book Award Nominees
- Father's Day
- Mother's Day 2020 Suggestions
- Signed Books
- Signed Books
- Signed book FAQ
- Sarah Stewart Taylor | The Mountains Wild - pre-order & signed copies
- KJ Dell'Antonia | The Chicken Sisters - pre-order & signed copies
- Gretchen Cherington | Poetic License: A Memoir - pre-order signed copies!
- Teresa Lust | A Blissful Feast - signed copies
- Emma Wunsch | Recess Rebels - Miranda & Maude #3 - signed copies!
- Amber Lynn Natusch | Don't Say a Word - signed copies!
- Author Notes
You are here
Everything & Everywhere: A Fact-Filled Adventure for Curious Globe-Trotters (Travel Book for Children, Kids Adventure Book, World Fact Book for Kids) (Hardcover)
Usually Available in 3-7 Days
From Marc Martin, best-selling author and illustrator of the award-winning children's book A River, named Best Illustrated Picture Book by the New York Times.
From Hong Kong to Reykjavik, Ulaanbaatar to New York City, this beautifully illustrated, fact-filled adventure book will take curious kids on a lush and unexpected journey around the globe to discover what makes each place unique. Sleepy sloths, colorful cows, staggering skylines, and terrible traffic—countless surprises await globetrotting children of all ages. All you and your child need is a good travel guide and a big imagination. Let's go!
• Kids will have fun while they learn about different cultures
• Features facts about 15 places and cultures for a great introduction to the world
• Instills curiosity about the world and respect for others
Kids who read 5,000 Awesome Facts (About Everything!), My Encyclopedia of Very Important Things: For Little Learners Who Want to Know Everything, and Timelines of Everything will want to get their hands on this book.
• Parents, teachers and librarians will enjoy sharing globetrotting adventures with kids
• A great book for curious and imaginative children ages four through nine
• A great coffee table book for fans of trivia and world facts
About the Author
Marc Martin is the author and illustrator of many books for children, including A River, named a Best Illustrated Picture Book by the New York Times. He lives in Melbourne, Australia.
"A swarm of facts and images." -Kirkus Reviews
"From beautiful skylines to unique animals, there are surprises at every turn." —Brightly
"An explosion of facts and illustrations." —Afar
"An ebullient outing for armchair travelers." —Publishers Weekly