- My Account
- Hours | Contact | Directions
- Bookstore Programs
- The Bookstore Story
- What to Read Next...
- Signed Books
- Signed Books
- Signed book FAQ
- Sarah Stewart Taylor | The Mountains Wild - pre-order & signed copies
- KJ Dell'Antonia | The Chicken Sisters - pre-order & signed copies
- Gretchen Cherington | Poetic License: A Memoir - pre-order signed copies!
- Teresa Lust | A Blissful Feast - signed copies
- Emma Wunsch | Recess Rebels - Miranda & Maude #3 - signed copies!
- Amber Lynn Natusch | Don't Say a Word - signed copies!
- Author Notes
You are here
Everything & Everywhere: A Fact-Filled Adventure for Curious Globe-Trotters (Travel Book for Children, Kids Adventure Book, World Fact Book for Kids) (Hardcover)
Backordered (call or email to check availability)
From Marc Martin, best-selling author and illustrator of the award-winning children's book A River, named Best Illustrated Picture Book by the New York Times.
From Hong Kong to Reykjavik, Ulaanbaatar to New York City, this beautifully illustrated, fact-filled adventure book will take curious kids on a lush and unexpected journey around the globe to discover what makes each place unique. Sleepy sloths, colorful cows, staggering skylines, and terrible traffic—countless surprises await globetrotting children of all ages. All you and your child need is a good travel guide and a big imagination. Let's go!
• Kids will have fun while they learn about different cultures
• Features facts about 15 places and cultures for a great introduction to the world
• Instills curiosity about the world and respect for others
Kids who read 5,000 Awesome Facts (About Everything!), My Encyclopedia of Very Important Things: For Little Learners Who Want to Know Everything, and Timelines of Everything will want to get their hands on this book.
• Parents, teachers and librarians will enjoy sharing globetrotting adventures with kids
• A great book for curious and imaginative children ages four through nine
• A great coffee table book for fans of trivia and world facts
About the Author
Marc Martin is the author and illustrator of many books for children, including A River, named a Best Illustrated Picture Book by the New York Times. He lives in Melbourne, Australia.
"A swarm of facts and images." -Kirkus Reviews
"From beautiful skylines to unique animals, there are surprises at every turn." —Brightly
"An explosion of facts and illustrations." —Afar
"An ebullient outing for armchair travelers." —Publishers Weekly