- My Account
- Hours | Contact | Directions
- Bookstore Programs
- The Bookstore Story
- A Bookseller's Blotter
- Bookstore Employment
- Bookstore Scrapbook
- More than books
- The Book Jam Blog
- The Bookstore IS For Sale...
- What to Read Next...
- Graduation Gift Books
- Race Relations...
- Beth's Picks
- Brenna's Picks
- Carin's Picks
- Jennifer's Picks
- Kathryn's Picks
- Lisa C's Picks
- Liza B's Picks
- Penny's Picks
- Sara's Picks
- Susan's Picks
- Pencil Games: Crosswords, Sudoku, Brain Teasers & more!
- 2020-21 Vermont Middle-Grade Children’s Book Award Nominees
- Father's Day
- Mother's Day 2020 Suggestions
- Signed Books
- Signed Books
- Signed book FAQ
- Sarah Stewart Taylor | The Mountains Wild - pre-order & signed copies
- KJ Dell'Antonia | The Chicken Sisters - pre-order & signed copies
- Gretchen Cherington | Poetic License: A Memoir - pre-order signed copies!
- Teresa Lust | A Blissful Feast - signed copies
- Emma Wunsch | Recess Rebels - Miranda & Maude #3 - signed copies!
- Amber Lynn Natusch | Don't Say a Word - signed copies!
- Author Notes
You are here
Emma's Not-So-Sweet Dilemma (Cupcake Diaries #23) (Hardcover)
Usually Available in 3-7 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 23 in the Cupcake Diaries series.
- #1: Katie and the Cupcake Cure (Cupcake Diaries #1) (Hardcover): $17.99
- #2: Mia in the Mix (Cupcake Diaries #2) (Hardcover): $17.99
- #3: Emma on Thin Icing (Cupcake Diaries #3) (Paperback): $6.99
- #4: Alexis and the Perfect Recipe (Cupcake Diaries #4) (Hardcover): $15.99
- #5: Katie, Batter Up! (Cupcake Diaries #5) (Hardcover): $17.99
- #6: Mia's Baker's Dozen (Cupcake Diaries #6) (Hardcover): $17.99
- #7: Emma All Stirred Up! (Cupcake Diaries #7) (Hardcover): $17.99
- #8: Alexis Cool as a Cupcake (Cupcake Diaries #8) (Paperback): $6.99
- #9: Katie and the Cupcake War (Cupcake Diaries #9) (Hardcover): $17.99
- #10: Mia's Boiling Point (Cupcake Diaries #10) (Hardcover): $17.99
- #11: Emma, Smile and Say "Cupcake!" (Cupcake Diaries #11) (Paperback): $6.99
- #12: Alexis Gets Frosted (Cupcake Diaries #12) (Paperback): $6.99
- #13: Katie's New Recipe (Cupcake Diaries #13) (Paperback): $6.99
- #14: Mia a Matter of Taste (Cupcake Diaries #14) (Hardcover): $15.99
- #15: Emma Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice (Cupcake Diaries #15) (Hardcover): $15.99
- #16: Alexis and the Missing Ingredient (Cupcake Diaries #16) (Paperback): $6.99
- #17: Katie Sprinkles & Surprises (Cupcake Diaries #17) (Paperback): $6.99
- #18: Mia Fashion Plates and Cupcakes (Cupcake Diaries #18) (Hardcover): $17.99
- #19: Emma: Lights! Camera! Cupcakes! (Cupcake Diaries #19) (Paperback): $6.99
- #20: Alexis the Icing on the Cupcake (Cupcake Diaries #20) (Hardcover): $16.99
- #21: Katie Starting from Scratch (Cupcake Diaries #21) (Hardcover): $17.99
- #22: Mia's Recipe for Disaster (Cupcake Diaries #22) (Hardcover): $17.99
- #24: Alexis's Cupcake Cupid (Cupcake Diaries #24) (Hardcover): $17.99
- #25: Katie Sprinkled Secrets (Cupcake Diaries #25) (Paperback): $6.99
- #26: Mia the Way the Cupcake Crumbles (Cupcake Diaries #26) (Hardcover): $17.99
- #27: Emma Raining Cats and Dogs . . . and Cupcakes! (Cupcake Diaries #27) (Paperback): $6.99
- #28: Alexis Cupcake Crush (Cupcake Diaries #28) (Hardcover): $17.99
- #29: Katie Just Desserts (Cupcake Diaries #29) (Hardcover): $17.99
- #30: Mia Measures Up (Cupcake Diaries #30) (Hardcover): $17.99
- #31: Emma Catwalks and Cupcakes! (Cupcake Diaries #31) (Hardcover): $17.99
- #32: Alexis's Half-Baked Idea (Cupcake Diaries #32) (Hardcover): $17.99
- #33: Katie Cupcakes and Wedding Bells (Cupcake Diaries #33) (Hardcover): $17.99
Emma loses an important modeling job due to an injury she got while playing with her brothers. How will she pay for the beautiful holiday presents she planned for her family and friends?
Emma is playing ball with her brothers on an unusually warm winter afternoon. But an errant toss from her brother Matt hits her right on the nose! Luckily, it’s nothing more serious than a little swelling, but it’s enough to make her lose an important modeling job at The Special Day salon. Mona hires “mean girl” Olivia Allen to fill in. Olivia is thrilled, not only for the job, but also for a chance to spread some nasty rumors about Emma. Worst of all, now Emma can’t afford the beautiful holiday gifts she planned to buy her family and friends. Emma’s Cupcake Club pals remind her that the best gifts come from the heart, and don’t have a price tag.
About the Author
From cupcakes to ice cream and donuts! Having written over thirty books about middle school girls and cupcakes and ice cream, Coco Simon decided it was time for a change; so she’s switched her focus to her third favorite sweet treat: donuts! When she’s not daydreaming about yummy snacks, Coco edits children’s books and has written close to one hundred books for children, tweens, and young adults, which is a lot less than the number of cupcakes, ice cream cones, and donuts she’s eaten. She is the author of the Cupcake Diaries, the Sprinkle Sundays, and the Donut Dreams series.