- My Account
- Hours | Contact | Directions
- Bookstore Programs
- The Bookstore Story
- What to Read Next...
- Signed Books
- Signed Books
- Signed book FAQ
- Sarah Stewart Taylor | The Mountains Wild - pre-order & signed copies
- KJ Dell'Antonia | The Chicken Sisters - pre-order & signed copies
- Gretchen Cherington | Poetic License: A Memoir - pre-order signed copies!
- Teresa Lust | A Blissful Feast - signed copies
- Emma Wunsch | Recess Rebels - Miranda & Maude #3 - signed copies!
- Amber Lynn Natusch | Don't Say a Word - signed copies!
- Author Notes
You are here
7 Ate 9 (Hardcover)
Usually Available in 1-5 Days
6 has a problem.
Everyone knows that 7 is always after him. Word on the street is that 7 ate 9. If that's true, 6's days are numbered. Lucky for him, Private I is on the case. But the facts just don't add up.
Will Private I put two and two together and solve the problem . . . or is 6 next in line to be subtracted?
About the Author
Tara Lazar (www.taralazar.com) is the author of The Monstore, I Thought This Was a Bear Book, and Little Red Gliding Hood. She is a member of the Rutgers University Council on Children's Literature. Tara lives in Somerset County, New Jersey, with her husband and two daughters.
Ross MacDonald (ross-macdonald.com) is the author and illustrator of Bad Baby, Henry's Hand, Achoo! Bang!: The Noisy Alphabet, and Another Perfect Day. Ross has created illustrations and humor pieces for periodicals such as Vanity Fair, The New York Times, The New Yorker, Newsweek, Time, Spy, and Rolling Stone. He was born and raised in Canada and now lives in Connecticut.
Praise for 7 Ate 9:
Bank Street Best Children's Books of the Year
Crystal Kite Award
Irma S. and James H. Black Award for Excellence in Children's Literature
A Junior Library Guild Selection
Redbud Read-Aloud Book Award Masterlist