- My Account
- Hours | Contact | Directions
- Bookstore Programs
- The Bookstore Story
- A Bookseller's Blotter
- Bookstore Employment
- Bookstore Scrapbook
- More than books
- The Book Jam Blog
- The Bookstore IS For Sale...
- What to Read Next...
- Paperbacks for Summer 2020
- Race Relations...
- Virtual Browsing Book List
- Beth's Picks
- Brenna's Picks
- Carin's Picks
- Jennifer's Picks
- Kathryn's Picks
- Liza B's Picks
- Penny's Picks
- Susan's Picks
- Books for Understanding Our World
- Graduation Gift Books
- Halloween Books
- Pencil Games: Crosswords, Sudoku, Brain Teasers & more!
- Preorder Now!
- 2020-21 Red Clover Award
- 2020-21 Vermont Middle-Grade Children’s Book Award Nominees
- Father's Day
- British Library Crime Classics
- Mother's Day 2020 Suggestions
- Signed Books
- Signed Books
- Signed book FAQ
- Melanie Finn | The Hare - pre-order & signed copies
- Sarah Stewart Taylor | The Mountains Wild - pre-order & signed copies
- KJ Dell'Antonia | The Chicken Sisters - pre-order & signed copies
- Gretchen Cherington | Poetic License: A Memoir - pre-order signed copies!
- Teresa Lust | A Blissful Feast - signed copies
- Emma Wunsch | Recess Rebels - Miranda & Maude #3 - signed copies!
- Amber Lynn Natusch | Don't Say a Word - signed copies!
- Author Notes
You are here
Alexis's Half-Baked Idea (Cupcake Diaries #32) (Hardcover)
Usually Available in 3-7 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 32 in the Cupcake Diaries series.
- #1: Katie and the Cupcake Cure (Cupcake Diaries #1) (Hardcover): $17.99
- #2: Mia in the Mix (Cupcake Diaries #2) (Hardcover): $17.99
- #3: Emma on Thin Icing (Cupcake Diaries #3) (Paperback): $6.99
- #4: Alexis and the Perfect Recipe (Cupcake Diaries #4) (Hardcover): $15.99
- #5: Katie, Batter Up! (Cupcake Diaries #5) (Hardcover): $17.99
- #6: Mia's Baker's Dozen (Cupcake Diaries #6) (Hardcover): $17.99
- #7: Emma All Stirred Up! (Cupcake Diaries #7) (Hardcover): $17.99
- #8: Alexis Cool as a Cupcake (Cupcake Diaries #8) (Paperback): $6.99
- #9: Katie and the Cupcake War (Cupcake Diaries #9) (Hardcover): $17.99
- #10: Mia's Boiling Point (Cupcake Diaries #10) (Paperback): $6.99
- #11: Emma, Smile and Say "Cupcake!" (Cupcake Diaries #11) (Paperback): $6.99
- #12: Alexis Gets Frosted (Cupcake Diaries #12) (Paperback): $6.99
- #13: Katie's New Recipe (Cupcake Diaries #13) (Paperback): $6.99
- #14: Mia a Matter of Taste (Cupcake Diaries #14) (Hardcover): $15.99
- #15: Emma Sugar and Spice and Everything Nice (Cupcake Diaries #15) (Hardcover): $15.99
- #16: Alexis and the Missing Ingredient (Cupcake Diaries #16) (Hardcover): $17.99
- #17: Katie Sprinkles & Surprises (Cupcake Diaries #17) (Hardcover): $18.99
- #18: Mia Fashion Plates and Cupcakes (Cupcake Diaries #18) (Hardcover): $17.99
- #19: Emma: Lights! Camera! Cupcakes! (Cupcake Diaries #19) (Paperback): $6.99
- #20: Alexis the Icing on the Cupcake (Cupcake Diaries #20) (Hardcover): $16.99
- #21: Katie Starting from Scratch (Cupcake Diaries #21) (Hardcover): $17.99
- #22: Mia's Recipe for Disaster (Cupcake Diaries #22) (Hardcover): $17.99
- #23: Emma's Not-So-Sweet Dilemma (Cupcake Diaries #23) (Hardcover): $17.99
- #24: Alexis's Cupcake Cupid (Cupcake Diaries #24) (Hardcover): $17.99
- #25: Katie Sprinkled Secrets (Cupcake Diaries #25) (Hardcover): $17.99
- #26: Mia the Way the Cupcake Crumbles (Cupcake Diaries #26) (Hardcover): $17.99
- #27: Emma Raining Cats and Dogs . . . and Cupcakes! (Cupcake Diaries #27) (Paperback): $6.99
- #28: Alexis Cupcake Crush (Cupcake Diaries #28) (Hardcover): $17.99
- #29: Katie Just Desserts (Cupcake Diaries #29) (Hardcover): $17.99
- #30: Mia Measures Up (Cupcake Diaries #30) (Hardcover): $17.99
- #31: Emma Catwalks and Cupcakes! (Cupcake Diaries #31) (Paperback): $6.99
- #33: Katie Cupcakes and Wedding Bells (Cupcake Diaries #33) (Hardcover): $17.99
- #34: Mia's Sweet Surprises (Cupcake Diaries #34) (Paperback): $6.99
Alexis gets a taste of sibling rivalry in the latest addition to the Cupcake Diaries series.
After Alexis receives a stack of “practical” birthday gifts, she decides it’s time to change her image. She wants to be more like her carefree, popular older sister, Dylan. So, she tries out for cheerleading, without really thinking about what that entails. Not only that, Dylan was a star on her cheerleading squad, so all Alexis hears is “Dylan, Dylan, Dylan!” It’s time for Alexis to stop comparing herself to her sister and find her own special talent.
About the Author
From cupcakes to ice cream and donuts! Having written over thirty books about middle school girls and cupcakes and ice cream, Coco Simon decided it was time for a change; so she’s switched her focus to her third favorite sweet treat: donuts! When she’s not daydreaming about yummy snacks, Coco edits children’s books and has written close to one hundred books for children, tweens, and young adults, which is a lot less than the number of cupcakes, ice cream cones, and donuts she’s eaten. She is the author of the Cupcake Diaries, the Sprinkle Sundays, and the Donut Dreams series.
Tracy Bishop has loved drawing since she was a little girl in Japan. She spends her time illustrating books, reading, and collecting pens. She lives with her husband, son, and hairy dog, named Harry, in San Jose, California.