- My Account
- Hours | Contact | Directions
- Bookstore Programs
- The Bookstore Story
- What to Read Next...
- Signed Books
- Signed Books
- Signed book FAQ
- Teresa Lust | A Blissful Feast - pre-order and signed copies
- Sarah Stewart Taylor | The Mountains Wild - pre-order & signed copies
- Gretchen Cherington | Poetic License: A Memoir - pre-order signed copies!
- Emma Wunsch | Recess Rebels - Miranda & Maude #3 - signed copies!
- Amber Lynn Natusch | Don't Say a Word - signed copies!
- Author Notes
You are here
Timmy Failure: The Cat Stole My Pants (Paperback)
On Our Shelves Now
Other Books in Series
- #1: Timmy Failure: Mistakes Were Made (Paperback): $7.99
- #2: Timmy Failure: Now Look What You've Done (Paperback): $7.99
- #3: Timmy Failure: We Meet Again (Paperback): $7.99
- #4: Timmy Failure: Sanitized for Your Protection (Hardcover): $15.99
- #5: Timmy Failure: The Book You're Not Supposed to Have (Hardcover): $15.99
- #6: Timmy Failure: The Cat Stole My Pants (Hardcover): $14.99
- #7: Timmy Failure: It's the End When I Say It's the End (Hardcover): $14.99
In the sixth book in Stephan Pastis’s hilarious series, Timmy is being threatened and must rely on his new partner to solve the mystery — and possibly save his life!
Timmy is in Key West, Florida, ostensibly for the honeymoon of his mother and Doorman Dave — if they even got married, which Timmy doubts. Unfortunately for Timmy, crime doesn’t take a vacation. And because Total has fled to Cuba seeking political asylum, Timmy must rely on a new partner for help: Doorman Dave’s nephew Emilio. Meanwhile, a surprise newcomer shows up in Timmy’s life and, as if things couldn’t get more hectic, Timmy’s pants have been stolen by a six-toed cat.
Pastis' sixth wry and dry comic caper...features a couple of real mysteries for the obstinately clueless Timmy Failure as well as a familial first: meeting his dad. Pastis' black-and-white cartoon illustrations on nearly every page are a goofy boon. Fans will be satisfied and look expectantly for Book 7.