- My Account
- Hours | Contact | Directions
- Bookstore Programs
- The Bookstore Story
- What to Read Next...
- Signed Books
- Signed Books
- Signed book FAQ
- Sarah Stewart Taylor | The Mountains Wild - pre-order & signed copies
- KJ Dell'Antonia | The Chicken Sisters - pre-order & signed copies
- Gretchen Cherington | Poetic License: A Memoir - pre-order signed copies!
- Teresa Lust | A Blissful Feast - signed copies
- Emma Wunsch | Recess Rebels - Miranda & Maude #3 - signed copies!
- Amber Lynn Natusch | Don't Say a Word - signed copies!
- Author Notes
You are here
Jane Eyre (Word Cloud Classics) (Paperback)
Usually Available in 1-5 Days
No home library is complete without the classics! Jane Eyre is a keepsake to be read and treasured.
When Jane Eyre was first published in 1847, it became an instant bestseller, so popular that the publisher commissioned a second printing in just three months. The story of a young girl--plain, poor, and alone--who endures abuse, abandonment, and ridicule only to become a loving, compassionate young woman of great moral character remains Charlotte Brontë’s greatest achievement. Now available as part of the Word Cloud Classics series, Jane Eyre is a must-have addition to the libraries of all classic literature lovers.
About the Word Cloud Classics series:
Classic works of literature with a clean, modern aesthetic! Perfect for both old and new literature fans, the Word Cloud Classics series from Canterbury Classics provides a chic and inexpensive introduction to timeless tales. With a higher production value, including heat burnished covers and foil stamping, these eye-catching, easy-to-hold editions are the perfect gift for students and fans of literature everywhere.
About the Author
Charlotte Brontë was born in 1816 in Yorkshire and died in 1855. She was the third of six children and the oldest of the three well-known novelist and poet Brontë sisters. Brontë published several novels; however Jane Eyre remains her most famous literary work.