- My Account
- Hours | Contact | Directions
- Bookstore Programs
- The Bookstore Story
- What to Read Next...
- Signed Books
- Signed Books
- Signed book FAQ
- Sarah Stewart Taylor | The Mountains Wild - pre-order & signed copies
- KJ Dell'Antonia | The Chicken Sisters - pre-order & signed copies
- Gretchen Cherington | Poetic License: A Memoir - pre-order signed copies!
- Teresa Lust | A Blissful Feast - signed copies
- Emma Wunsch | Recess Rebels - Miranda & Maude #3 - signed copies!
- Amber Lynn Natusch | Don't Say a Word - signed copies!
- Author Notes
You are here
Love Lies Bleeding (Paperback)
Usually Available in 1-5 Days
"Aspas a S. Bissas has achieved writing afresh about an angle of vampirism that sometimes is claimed to be over-written and over-read.... This is not just another book for the pile, or another 'fresh layer of frost' for a snowman-this is abominably good." -Callum Beesley, Vamped.org "It is the rare gem that makes me utterly devour a tome disregarding all other stimuli. Love Lies Bleeding is such a gem." -Andy Boylan, Taliesin Meets the Vampires What happens when a predator loves its prey? Centuries-old Mara is dying a slow death when she meets Lee, a young man whose life has never belonged to him. Thrown together, they're forced to fight those who would destroy them and survive a slew of enemies they never expected, even as Mara falls into a downward spiral of delusion and obsession. Will she make a devil's deal to save both their souls? With pasts like theirs, can they ever have a future?