- My Account
- Hours | Contact | Directions
- Bookstore Programs
- The Bookstore Story
- What to Read Next...
- Signed Books
- Signed Books
- Signed book FAQ
- Teresa Lust | A Blissful Feast - pre-order and signed copies
- Sarah Stewart Taylor | The Mountains Wild - pre-order & signed copies
- Gretchen Cherington | Poetic License: A Memoir - pre-order signed copies!
- Emma Wunsch | Recess Rebels - Miranda & Maude #3 - signed copies!
- Amber Lynn Natusch | Don't Say a Word - signed copies!
- Author Notes
You are here
Atlas of World Wonders (Hardcover)
Usually Available in 1-5 Days
From the team behind the best-selling Atlas of Adventures comes this awe-inspiring journey of discovery. Travel around the world to scale the Eiffel Tower, trek the Great Wall of China, and raft through the Yosemite Valley. Showcasing the globe's most impressive landscapes, iconic buildings and evocative antiquities from both the modern and ancient worlds, this is the most wonderful Atlas adventure yet!
About the Author
Lucy Letherland is an illustrator based in London, UK. She graduated from Manchester School of Art in 2011 with a First Class BA (Hons) in illustration with animation. Lucy's work is strongly led by humor and narrative, creating a playful, graphic quality. Her books include Atlas of Adventures, Atlas of Adventures: Wonders of the World, Atlas of Animal Adventures, and Atlas of Dinosaur Adventures.
Ben Handicott studied linguistics and education before heading off to learn Vietnamese and Mandarin over a number of years living in Asia. On his return home he published travel books for Lonely Planet. His books with Wide-Eyed Editions include Hello Atlas and Atlas of Adventures: Wonders of the World. Ben now looks to pass on his love of travel, food and language to his own children.