- My Account
- Hours | Contact | Directions
- Bookstore Programs
- The Bookstore Story
- A Bookseller's Blotter
- Bookstore Employment
- Bookstore Scrapbook
- More than books
- The Book Jam Blog
- The Bookstore IS For Sale...
- What to Read Next...
- Graduation Gift Books
- Race Relations...
- Beth's Picks
- Brenna's Picks
- Carin's Picks
- Jennifer's Picks
- Kathryn's Picks
- Lisa C's Picks
- Liza B's Picks
- Penny's Picks
- Sara's Picks
- Susan's Picks
- Pencil Games: Crosswords, Sudoku, Brain Teasers & more!
- 2020-21 Vermont Middle-Grade Children’s Book Award Nominees
- Father's Day
- Mother's Day 2020 Suggestions
- Signed Books
- Signed Books
- Signed book FAQ
- Sarah Stewart Taylor | The Mountains Wild - pre-order & signed copies
- KJ Dell'Antonia | The Chicken Sisters - pre-order & signed copies
- Gretchen Cherington | Poetic License: A Memoir - pre-order signed copies!
- Teresa Lust | A Blissful Feast - signed copies
- Emma Wunsch | Recess Rebels - Miranda & Maude #3 - signed copies!
- Amber Lynn Natusch | Don't Say a Word - signed copies!
- Author Notes
You are here
Go Fish: A 3-in-1 Card Deck: Card Games Include Go Fish, Concentration, and Snap (Game)
On Our Shelves Now (email to confirm availability)
The absurdly adorable art from the New York Times bestselling picture book Stuck turns a game of Go Fish into irresistible fun for kids and parents alike!
Do you have any kites? Do you have any Floyds? Any curious whales?
This deck of oversized, kid-friendly cards is a surefire way to induce family fun, especially for fans of award-winning children's book author and illustrator Oliver Jeffers. A hefty cardstock box holds this deck of 52 playing cards (plus two instruction cards)--each of which is sized perfectly for little hands at 3-1/2" x 5" apiece. With a flip-top lid and Velcro closure, the package is easily portable and tear-openable for any and every game-playing moment. In addition to playing Go Fish, players will also get the instructions for two bonus games: Concentration (a memory game) and Snap (a kid-friendly card game that's similar to Slapjack).
About the Author
Oliver Jeffers is a visual artist and author working in painting, bookmaking, illustration, collage, performance, and sculpture. Curiosity and humor are underlying themes throughout Oliver's practice as an artist and storyteller. He is the illustrator of the New York Times bestseller The Day the Crayons Quit and the author and illustrator of sixteen picture books for (mostly) children.