- My Account
- Hours | Contact | Directions
- Bookstore Programs
- The Bookstore Story
- A Bookseller's Blotter
- Bookstore Employment
- Bookstore Scrapbook
- More than books
- The Book Jam Blog
- The Bookstore IS For Sale...
- What to Read Next...
- Books & Calendars for Jewish New Year 2020
- Paperbacks for Summer 2020
- Race Relations...
- Virtual Browsing Book List
- Beth's Picks
- Brenna's Picks
- Carin's Picks
- Jennifer's Picks
- Kathryn's Picks
- Lisa C's Picks
- Liza B's Picks
- Penny's Picks
- Sara's Picks
- Susan's Picks
- Books for Understanding Our World
- Graduation Gift Books
- Pencil Games: Crosswords, Sudoku, Brain Teasers & more!
- 2020-21 Red Clover Award
- 2020-21 Vermont Middle-Grade Children’s Book Award Nominees
- Father's Day
- British Library Crime Classics
- Mother's Day 2020 Suggestions
- Signed Books
- Signed Books
- Signed book FAQ
- Melanie Finn | The Hare - pre-order & signed copies
- Sarah Stewart Taylor | The Mountains Wild - pre-order & signed copies
- KJ Dell'Antonia | The Chicken Sisters - pre-order & signed copies
- Gretchen Cherington | Poetic License: A Memoir - pre-order signed copies!
- Teresa Lust | A Blissful Feast - signed copies
- Emma Wunsch | Recess Rebels - Miranda & Maude #3 - signed copies!
- Amber Lynn Natusch | Don't Say a Word - signed copies!
- Author Notes
You are here
Michelin Green Guide Canada: Travel Guide (Green Guide/Michelin) (Paperback)
On Our Shelves Now (email to confirm availability)
The updated Green Guide Canada is your key to exploring this second-largest country in the world, with its rich diversity in landscapes, history and culture. The guide is organized in regions for easy travel, offering top attractions, activities, shopping and nightlife, multiple driving tours and excursions, and recommendations for great places to eat and stay. With Michelin's celebrated star-rating system and trusted advice, you'll be able to craft your own exciting travel adventures to discover Canada. Attractions reviewed and rated, using Michelin's celebrated star-rating system. Enjoy the urban attractions of three-star Vancouver, Ottawa and Toronto, or try a more adventurous travel experience in two-star Nunavik and check out wildlife including polar bears.Canada's vastness offers a diversity of experiences: take in the national parks in the snow-capped Rocky Mountains, the grand vistas of the Prairies' wheat fields, the charm of historic Quebec City, the seascapes and sandy beaches of the Maritime Provinces. Michelin driving tours offer a more in-depth, personal experience of the country.Extensive, illustrated sections on modern Canada, art, history, culture and nature--all written by experts in their fields.Sidebars focus on such topics as Klondike Days in Edmonton, camping in a teepee and the great hockey player Wayne Gretzky.Detailed visitor information is given for every attraction, opening hours, entry fees, tour times, phone, and website. Multiple area and city maps for easy navigation and orientation. - Includes recommendations for great places to eat and stay for every budget.Companion Publications for Canada: Michelin Canada Road and Tourist Map No. 766. The scale is 1:5,000,000 (1 inch = 63.14 miles, 1 cm = 40 km). It also includes an index of place names with city maps of Ottawa, Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver, as well as points of interest from the Michelin Green Guide. Michelin USA Northeast Canada East Road and Tourist Map No. 583. The scale is 1:2,400,000 (1 inch = 38 miles, 1 cm = 24 km). For Canada it covers Manitoba, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Quebec and Saskatchewan.Michelin USA West Canada West Road and Tourist Map No. 585. The scale is 1:2,400,000 (1 inch = 38 miles, 1 cm = 24 km). For Canada it covers Alberta, British Columbia and Saskatchewan.Michelin Green Guide Montreal & Quebec CityStreetwise Maps (Laminated City Center Maps): Montreal (scale 1:27,000) and Vancouver (scale: 1:26,000)