Current Employment Opportunities
July 2018: Bookseller & Events Position
Do you read a lot? Are you curious about how an independent bookstore operates? Savvy about social media?
The Norwich Bookstore is looking for the right person to round out our stellar team of avid readers. This part-time position will include both sales - in the store and off site - and publicity responsibilities.
- Work directly with customers
- Become knowledgeable about books; read a lot - books and about books
- Floor coverage including some weekends and evenings
- In the store, usually evenings
- Off-site including packing up for transport and reconciling cash box
Publicity & Outreach
- Website updates and maintenance
- Facebook and other social media
- Calendar listings
- Creating bi-weekly enewsletter
- Generous discount
- Advance reading copies
- Free audio download
- Flexible scheduling possible
- Friendly work environment
- Room for growth
For an application, please email Liza Bernard: firstname.lastname@example.org.