- My Account
- Hours | Contact | Directions
- Bookstore Programs
- The Bookstore Story
- What to Read Next...
- Signed Books
- Signed Books
- Signed book FAQ
- Sarah Stewart Taylor | The Mountains Wild - pre-order & signed copies
- KJ Dell'Antonia | The Chicken Sisters - pre-order & signed copies
- Gretchen Cherington | Poetic License: A Memoir - pre-order signed copies!
- Teresa Lust | A Blissful Feast - signed copies
- Emma Wunsch | Recess Rebels - Miranda & Maude #3 - signed copies!
- Amber Lynn Natusch | Don't Say a Word - signed copies!
- Author Notes
You are here
I'm Just No Good at Rhyming (Kobo eBook)
The instant New York Times bestseller featured on NPR's Weekend Edition with Scott Simon! B. J. Novak (bestselling author of The Book With No Pictures) described this groundbreaking poetry collection as "Smart and sweet, wild and wicked, brilliantly funny--it's everything a book for kids should be."
Lauded by critics as a worthy heir to such greats as Silverstein, Seuss, Nash and Lear, Harris's hilarious debut molds wit and wordplay, nonsense and oxymoron, and visual and verbal sleight-of-hand in masterful ways that make you look at the world in a whole new wonderfully upside-down way. With enthusiastic endorsements from bestselling luminaries such as Lemony Snicket, Judith Viorst, Andrea Beaty, and many others, this entirely unique collection offers a surprise around every corner. Adding to the fun: Lane Smith, bestselling creator of beloved hits like It's a Book and The Stinky Cheese Man and Other Fairly Stupid Tales, has spectacularly illustrated this extraordinary collection with nearly one hundred pieces of appropriately absurd art. It's a mischievous match made in heaven!
"Ridiculous, nonsensical, peculiar, outrageous, possibly deranged--and utterly, totally, absolutely delicious. Read it! Immediately!" --Judith Viorst, bestselling author of Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day