- My Account
- Hours | Contact | Directions
- Bookstore Programs
- The Bookstore Story
- A Bookseller's Blotter
- Bookstore Employment
- Bookstore Scrapbook
- More than books
- The Book Jam Blog
- The Bookstore IS For Sale...
- What to Read Next...
- Graduation Gift Books
- 2020-21 Vermont Middle-Grade Children’s Book Award Nominees
- Beth's Picks
- Brenna's Picks
- Carin's Picks
- Jennifer's Picks
- Kathryn's Picks
- Lisa C's Picks
- Liza B's Picks
- Penny's Picks
- Sara's Picks
- Susan's Picks
- Pencil Games: Crosswords, Sudoku, Brain Teasers & more!
- Mother's Day 2020 Suggestions
- Signed Books
- Signed Books
- Signed book FAQ
- Sarah Stewart Taylor | The Mountains Wild - pre-order & signed copies
- KJ Dell'Antonia | The Chicken Sisters - pre-order & signed copies
- Gretchen Cherington | Poetic License: A Memoir - pre-order signed copies!
- Teresa Lust | A Blissful Feast - signed copies
- Emma Wunsch | Recess Rebels - Miranda & Maude #3 - signed copies!
- Amber Lynn Natusch | Don't Say a Word - signed copies!
- Author Notes
You are here
Artificial Intelligence For Dummies (Kobo eBook)
Step into the future with AI
The term "Artificial Intelligence" has been around since the 1950s, but a lot has changed since then. Today, AI is referenced in the news, books, movies, and TV shows, and the exact definition is often misinterpreted. Artificial Intelligence For Dummies provides a clear introduction to AI and how it’s being used today.
Inside, you’ll get a clear overview of the technology, the common misconceptions surrounding it, and a fascinating look at its applications in everything from self-driving cars and drones to its contributions in the medical field.
- Learn about what AI has contributed to society
- Explore uses for AI in computer applications
- Discover the limits of what AI can do
- Find out about the history of AI
The world of AI is fascinating—and this hands-on guide makes it more accessible than ever!