- My Account
- Hours | Contact | Directions
- Bookstore Programs
- The Bookstore Story
- What to Read Next...
- Signed Books
- Signed Books
- Signed book FAQ
- Sarah Stewart Taylor | The Mountains Wild - pre-order & signed copies
- KJ Dell'Antonia | The Chicken Sisters - pre-order & signed copies
- Gretchen Cherington | Poetic License: A Memoir - pre-order signed copies!
- Teresa Lust | A Blissful Feast - signed copies
- Emma Wunsch | Recess Rebels - Miranda & Maude #3 - signed copies!
- Amber Lynn Natusch | Don't Say a Word - signed copies!
- Author Notes
You are here
Beginner's Guide to American Mah Jongg (Kobo eBook)
Learn the fascinating game of American Mahjong with this expert guide.
This affordable best-selling book is the only available game strategy guide that is specifically geared toward American Mahjong (Mah Jongg) and follows the official National Mah Jongg League rules. Offering first-time players an easy-to-follow guide to this complex game, A Beginner's Guide to American Mah Jongg includes simple, easy-to-follow instructions and clear diagrams to walk the reader through each step of the game, including how to select a hand, how to play and how to develop winning strategies. A key feature is the color text which clearly shows various hands and tiles.
This Mahjong guide includes:
- Step-by-step instructions for gameplay.
- Hands-on "Do It" exercises
- Tips and quizzes for easy learning
- Mahjong background and history
- An explanation of tile symbolism
- Glossary of Mahjong terms
A Beginner's Guide to American Mah Jongg is the perfect guide for all skill levels to learn Mahjong—from Mahjong beginners to pros.