It's shaping up to be a busy autumn for authors around the Upper Valley and we've been wondering how best to get the word out.
We usually send a newsletter every other week but in October the list of great events way too long to keep track of, so look for weekly updates this month.
Please let us know how this works for you. Would you prefer a longer list less often? Do you enjoy the book recommendations that come with the News & Notes? Your feedback is appreciated as we look to find the balance between cluttering your inbox and letting you know about all the great literary happenings we are excited about.
Hope you can join us for one or many of the upcoming readings. Remember, we're always happy to arrange to have books autographed if you can't attend an event. - Liza
P.S. I just had to share the photo of illustrator Doug Salati with a young reader that Beth captured at the StoryWalk for Lawrence in the Fall on August 28th! We have one more StoryWalk scheduled for this year in November: Tomie dePaola's magical tale of When Everyone Was Fast Asleep.
- My Account
- Hours | Contact | Directions
- Bookstore Programs
- The Bookstore Story
- What to Read Next...
- Signed Books
- Signed Books
- Signed book FAQ
- Teresa Lust | A Blissful Feast - pre-order and signed copies
- Sarah Stewart Taylor | The Mountains Wild - pre-order & signed copies
- Gretchen Cherington | Poetic License: A Memoir - pre-order signed copies!
- Emma Wunsch | Recess Rebels - Miranda & Maude #3 - signed copies!
- Amber Lynn Natusch | Don't Say a Word - signed copies!
- Author Notes