Spring means events! We don’t schedule many for January and February. We've learned the hard way about having to cancel for snow, ice, and flu... So we spent the first part of the year planning and plotting what is turning out to be an amazing lineup of authors here in the store and around the Upper Valley.
We get calls and emails from publicists and authors, we reach out to others, and aim for a balance of fiction and non-fiction; serious and humorous; and everything in between! We have a full schedule for April, May and June. In July we partner with the Meetinghouse Readings in Canaan and in August we bring books to the Strafford Town House Forums. Perennial favorites Archer Mayor and Tomie dePaola are already booked for the fall!
Sign up above to get our news in your email box! Usually we send a newsletter once or twice a month but the posts were getting too big, so we're experimenting with more frequent concise mailings. Please tell us what you think.
Hope you can join us for these author appearances. ~ Liza
- My Account
- Hours | Contact | Directions
- Bookstore Programs
- The Bookstore Story
- What to Read Next...
- Signed Books
- Signed Books
- Signed book FAQ
- Sarah Stewart Taylor | The Mountains Wild - pre-order & signed copies
- KJ Dell'Antonia | The Chicken Sisters - pre-order & signed copies
- Gretchen Cherington | Poetic License: A Memoir - pre-order signed copies!
- Teresa Lust | A Blissful Feast - signed copies
- Emma Wunsch | Recess Rebels - Miranda & Maude #3 - signed copies!
- Amber Lynn Natusch | Don't Say a Word - signed copies!
- Author Notes