Wish lists are a great way to keep track of the books you want to read, buy, and give (or receive) as gifts! Having a birthday party? Share your wish list with invitees. As books are purchased from your list, they’ll show as “fulfilled.” Use wish lists for your baby shower registry and ensure you’ll never receive more than one copy of Goodnight Moon (though, really, can you ever have too many copies of Goodnight Moon?). Click here to check out an example wish list.
How to Create & Add to a Wish List
Log in to your account or create one (if you haven’t shopped online with us before)
Navigate to a book you’d like to add to your wish list
- you can use the search bar to look up a book by title, author, ISBN, etc.
- or click on the cover of one of our featured books
Click “Add to Wish List”
Select a wish list or create a new one
- You can create as many wish lists as you like!
How to Edit & Share Your Wish List
Your wish list can be found by navigating to My Account (located in the main navigation bar, just under the sleeping cat!) and clicking on the “Wish list” tab below your username
If you have multiple wish lists, you’ll see them all on this page
Select the wish list you want to edit
From the individual wish list page you can:
- get a shareable link
- remove items from your wish list
- change or hide the expiration date (automatically set as 1 year from the date created)
- add a shipping address to your wish list
- The address you enter here will be available as a shipping address to anyone who purchases an item from your wish list so long as you check “Use this address as delivery address”
- email your wish list to friends and family